The perfect example of my favourite breakfast to kick start my morning!
Two free range eggs
Handful of Spinach
Black sesame seeds
Cracked Black Pepper
- Boil the kettle ready to poach the eggs and pour in to a pan. Swirl the water with some sort of utensil to create a current.
- Add the eggs and set a timer for 2.5 minutes (in my opinion this makes the perfect runny egg)
- Pop your seeded bread in the toaster
- Cut a full avocado in half (save the other half for another meal) and mush the half your using with a fork so you create a delicious avocado paste — add pepper and lemon juice at this point to taste.
- Put the handful of spinach in a microwavable bowl and wilt in there for 30 secs.
- Your eggs should be about ready at this point.
- To serve up, spread the avocado paste on to your toast and then add the wilted spinach, then carefully place the poached eggs from the pan on top and add your black sesame seeds and cracked black pepper. Voila! Enjoy!
This breakfast is perfect with a side of hot water and a slice of lemon to kickstart my digestive enzymes. And of course my morning supplements.